Our Service Area
We offer a wide spectrum of services to our clients, tailored to meet their specific needs and demands, ranging from advice on legal issues to petitions at the appellate courts.
The rich array of demands require a targeted approach to each unique situation, and we provide a wide range of legal skills in offering a support-based solution to our various clients.
Our core strengths in the legal profession are premised on our proven track-record to provide the following services:
- Solicitors Services
- These include the preparation and registration where required, of Commercial Documents such as Deed of Agreement, Mortgages, Equipment Leasing, Wet Leasing Agreements, Shipping, Partnership and Insurance Agreements.
- We render advocacy services in both civil and criminal matters at the Magistrates Courts and High Courts throughout the Federation, with particular emphasis on Debt Recovery and Commercial Law. We also pursue appeals at the Courts of Appeal as well as the Supreme Court of Nigeria
We also handle Election Petitions at the Tribunals and Appellate Courts.
We act in concert with a number of leading Solicitors and Barristers in the UK in handling cases with foreign elements and ensuring a speedy reciprocal and enforcement of processes and judgments.
- Arbitration & Dispute Resolution
- At Niyi Olopade & Co., a key focus and competence is on Dispute Resolution, where we call on our team of experienced legal minds to efficiently and effectively manage and resolve disputes amongst parties. We have an enviable track-record for our high rate of success in favourable rulings by the courts in complex commercial disputes.
- Banking and Finance
- We offer legal advice and guidance, structure and prepare complex transactions for financial institutions, private organizations and multi-national corporations. We take pride in the fact that our legal team can create answers to complex financial transactions with ease of professionalism.
We have represented various banks and corporations in Nigeria in different legal financial transactions which include but not limited to the following:
- Trade finance agreements
- Foreign exchange contracts
- Foreign exchange loan agreements
- Securitized lending agreements
- Local and foreign currency equipment leasing agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Over the years our firm has succeeded in delivering optimal result in the Merger and Acquisition of assets between parties such as banks, private businesses and multi-national corporations; our team of experienced legal minds with a broad knowledge and understanding of Mergers and Acquisitions are always on hand to represent our various clientele.
- Real Estate
- We represent property owners, developers, private and institutionalized investors as well as financiers in a various capacity such as:
- Real estate plans
- Lease agreements between parties
- Perfecting title deeds
- Financial structuring of real estate transactions
- Drafting and negotiating real estate contracts